Braking unit for variable frequency drivesBraking unit is mainly used in the variable frequency drive system requires fast deceleration, braking and positioning occasions.
Braking unit features:
1. Suitable For different brand variable frequency drives;
2. Flexible configuration, allows parallel applying with no capacity constraint;
3. Wide range voltages, suitable for variety variable frequency inverters in different voltage levels, operation and termination voltage can be adjusted between DC250V to 800V;
4. High reliability design, use high quality components from good factories, adequate heat redundancy reserved and improve electromagnetic compatibility, the brake units are suitable for harsh industrial environments;
5. Unique user-friendly HMI interface with simple operation;
6. Customers can set up different operation parameters, start-up mode and bus voltage according to different mechanical properties;
7. Perfect protection functions (short circuit, under-voltage, over-voltage, overcurrent, overheating etc.);
8. Power resistors are optional and can customize resistance box.
Braking unit applications:
Generally braking unit being used in high inertia, or needs sharp deceleration, braking occasions. For example: centrifuges, washing machines, dryers, driving, elevators, cranes, mine hoist, textile machinery, paper machinery, wire drawing machine, winder etc.