Top #2
Kapil Nirmal
12-30-2013 03:16 AM
This is what, India is known for!!!
12-30-2013 05:52 AM
Top #3
Masot Zimik
12-30-2013 05:52 AM
In India, number of villagers in remote villages, who have died without ever seeing the light of electricity in their life. It has been six decades since India got Independence but more than about 80000 villages have not been electrified. Govt of India would like to electrified all villaged by 2012( Source:www.eai.in) . Grid connectivity is not feasible nor cost effective for remote hilly terrain villages and islands in India. Solar Energy is the best option.
12-30-2013 08:49 AM
Top #4
Mark Thompson
12-30-2013 08:49 AM
Hi Masot just read your comment so I thought I would drop you a line as I'm launching two new portable Solar devices in the next few weeks which offers portable lighting and 110 or 220v electricity.

I'm looking for worldwide companies to distribute our SolarSDS 300 & 1000. If you can send over your email address I can send over catalogue etc. Please feel free to visit www.aceonsolar.com
12-30-2013 11:15 AM
Top #5
Mayukh Mukherjee
12-30-2013 11:15 AM
@Mark- While there is a latent demand for such products in India, however one need to sure about the product pricing in India; while grid connectivity is not feasible in some location in India, it does not mean offgrid solar applications will be sold like hot cakes.!

Btw- happy new year to all of you
12-30-2013 01:53 PM
Top #6
Dr Rajbeer Singh
12-30-2013 01:53 PM
@ Hijalmer,
there is good stimulation in minds of people about the solar energy. however, this is not converted to market realisation. Market is still a bit chaotic. there are gaps in supply chain of solar energy technologies and products. there are gaps between customers and producers. huge knowledge deficit about products, market segments, standards, quality and risks do exist. there are lots queries from market due lots of media and government focus. Firms think that there is good profit in this sector so is making them impulsive for making entry. but it is going to take some more time to reach the destination. But it is sure that what was decided in term of capacity has been achieved so far!!

@ Mark,

Its interesting value proposition you have in your company. So kindly contact me on rajbasera@gmail.com

It would be interesting market segment offer for your products!!!
12-30-2013 04:30 PM
Top #7
Ravinder Singh
12-30-2013 04:30 PM
At Sunrays Green Solutions LLP we are looking at off grid opportunities between 1KW and 300 KW with battery back up systems with minimum 5 years warranty.
12-30-2013 07:11 PM
Top #8
Masot Zimik
12-30-2013 07:11 PM
Solar power producer Azure Power has proposed to set up the first solar plant in the Northeast in Meghalaya, India, a 10 MW power plant with an estimated investment of Rs 150 crore.Awaiting approval from the state government, the company made a presentation to Chief Minister Mukul Sangma

Company's chairman H S Wadhwa said the proposed plant would be the first and the only private, utility-scale facility in the region to drive development by providing solar power service to communities, governments, and commercial customers in the state.

The plant has been proposed in Built, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis.Some locations have been identified in the state's Ri-Bhoi and West Garo Hills districts.

"Sustainability of a solar project depends upon at least 250 days of sunshine for which Ri Bhoi and West Garo Hills are ideal locations in the state," Rajan Bhattacharya, the local coordinator of the project, said.

The plant, upon being fully operational would employ most advanced solar photovoltaic technology while eliminating carbon pollution, Wadhwa observed, adding the project would require about 15 acres of land which the state government should provide.

Meghalaya, on an average day, requires 610 MW of power while the state's own production is just 185.2 MW.

In order to meet power demands, the state government is forced to buy power from Power Grid and other sources.

SOURCE: http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/azure-power-proposes-10-mw-solar-plant-in-meghalaya/576825.html
12-30-2013 09:42 PM
Top #9
Paul Croskrey
12-30-2013 09:42 PM
We got you covered! Check out our products at http://www.electric-energy-today.net
we are looking for good dealers to work with in India

contact me for to learn more
12-31-2013 12:23 AM
Top #10
Ms.Wang Ping
12-31-2013 12:23 AM
Hello,

How are you!

we supply the following services with high quality and competitive price.Give me your mail box,I will send you our previous finished project for your reference,you will have more confidence our future co-operation!

1.Supply solar cells, solar modules, inverter, electrical energy storage device to the various types of solar photovoltaic system product development, various types of on-grid, off-grid power station

2..provide turnkey solutions of large-scale grid-connected PV power system, BIPV, BAPV, off-grid PV power system(i.e.house roofing solar system), solar street-light, PV irrigation system,
PV communication system. It offers the full services covering the complete design of PV power system scheme, fabrication, purchasing, construction, assembling, testing, commissioning, maintenance, training, after sale services,
3.Solar water heating system with accessories.

4.Produce Infrared heating lamp for Polysilicon Production Furnace

We already finished several over 10MW solar power system project in domestic China and oversea market. some of our tender as attachment for your reference.

Please give us your specific requirements,we can design and quote to you!

Best Rgds.

Ping Wang

Global Choice International LLC
Reply to Thread