Electric Automation Forum
Forum » Solar Energy » Free Central heating & cooling all year around
Topics: Free Central heating & cooling all year around on Solar Energy
Start by
Neil Wilson-Forsyth
01-01-2014 08:13 AM

Free Central heating & cooling all year around

Looking for our preferred suppliers in providing power for our HEAT BATTERY central heating systems.

This revolutionary product taps heat/electricity from all types of panels to supply our HB Cental heating Systems.
These systems utilise your power to provide boiler replacement units which supply heating and cooling all year around by amplifying the tapped energy by a COP of 14.
We require regional partners with an excellent track record of supply and after sales service to both commercial and residential units.

Our systems provide free heating and cooling all year around for no cost - FREE of GAS/OIL Bills.

THE HOLY GRAIL OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IS HERE.
01-01-2014 10:39 AM
Top #2
Rms Energia
01-01-2014 10:39 AM
hello. what is your email? we are interest
01-01-2014 01:16 PM
Top #3
SANJAY JAGTAP
01-01-2014 01:16 PM
Greetings, Neil. Can you send us more details at abhirutu@gmail.com, abhirutu@rediffmail.com. Regards.. Sanjay
01-01-2014 03:56 PM
Top #4
Joshi Majumdar
01-01-2014 03:56 PM
mr neil, i dont how your going to cool the system .can u explain me what is COP OF 14.
i am a designer and inventor of household gadget
01-01-2014 06:26 PM
Top #5
Neil Wilson-Forsyth
01-01-2014 06:26 PM
@Joshi COP (Co-Efficient Performance) in the amount of energy you have to put in to extract for heating or cooling ie 1KW energy in gives you 14Kw out - COP 14.
If you have invented something that takes low grade heat such as solar fraction(heat that is naturally collected from the suns radiation through windows and walls etc) and store it rather than expelling it through an air conditioning unit into the atmosphere you now have a cheap benign heat storage/cooling system which can be used for heating in the evening/cooling during the day or indeed months or years later.
The heat battery stores heat potential, not heat as heat. It does this through a safe chemical reaction known as the "heat of adsorption".
Because we don't store heat as heat itself the storage can hold the "Heat Potential" for years without loss or dissipation.
The really beautiful thing about the battery is the heat is given out when the battery reacts to the humidity in the room or office which is naturally given out by us(Humans) in our respiration and indeed plant respiration. Typically an office environment has a humidity of between 60 to 80%. The Humidity is already transported through vents in our air conditioning system.
Another benefit with the heat battery is its ability to neutralize pathogens in the air making this and ideal tool for hospitals in the fight against legionnaires disease, c-difficile and MRSA to name but a few.
01-01-2014 09:09 PM
Top #6
dan iritz
01-01-2014 09:09 PM
hello Mr. Neil where we can see (buy) your invention?
Please send more info dnrtz10@gmail.com
Thanks
01-01-2014 11:45 PM
Top #7
Joshi Majumdar
01-01-2014 11:45 PM
sir neil ,it was good explanation ,which you have said in last verses and the example of human body function
tell about heat battery and what may be cost of the product.
ok sir i have theory of making energy clean way by our abundant water which we have in planet . eg water consist of hydrogen and oxygen atoms .we may need some bombard to break the atom.
by taking a glass of water with mixer of acetone's and with sun energy rays as gamma r beta which can bombarded the H2O ,BUT THIS PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE IN CONTROLLED MANNER , this this my theory of making simple energy.
which can be used in our daily life product as car ,bike and even single mini energy grid
and i feel mother of all element is helium, hydrogen oxygen, and iron ,with is combination all the element can formed
Reply to Thread