Electric Automation Forum
Forum » Automation Technologies » Home automation : a concept which needs a global approval » Reply Thead

Your name:

Put the result (6 + 4) in      

Start by
Prashob K
10-21-2013 08:08 AM

Home automation : a concept which needs a global approval

Now a days we see lot of news related to energy crisis, global warming
etc , but i think the concept of home automation will really help in reducing the unwanted energy consumption to a great extend.

when automation based technologies are covering industry sectors, same thing should be implemented in other sectors too. the government authority of each and every nation should put forward bill/ steps for implementing automation concepts to small consumers. i think then we can cut down energy consumption to a great extend

Also giant automation companies should spread the message of good sides of this technology to the whole world.Global warming is going to be a serious issue in the coming years and as engineers we should think of a good future and should try all means to reduce all the harmful effect of global warming

I have read some where that a properly fully automated building will consume 30% less power than that of without automation
I wish those who read this will think of what i am trying to convey. Do share your view point and ideas here,

Prashob P K
Automation engineer