Hi all colleagues. I just started the process to select a 10MW thin-film module supplier for our European PV Parks. I have experience with mono and polycrystalline modules but I'm new to thin-film.
Consideration when selecting 10MW thin-film manufacturer supplier
According to your experience, in which particular areas would you primarily focus to benchmark offers?
Here are the ones I considered:
* Manufacturer location: Europe. Non-European manufacturers are welcome when they provide smooth guarantee response (I want to avoid legal disputes at all in case of problems with modules)
* Module type: So far I don't have a determined preference: aSi (rigid), monocrystalline silicon (in tandem with amorphous), CdTe, CIS, CIGS
* Ratio (Power output / module area) : the bigger the better
* Material guarantee: minimum expected 2 years
* Yield guarantee: minimum expected 90% at 10 years and 80% at 25 years
* Price: below 2 eur/Wp (current exchange 2.52$/Wp)
* Payment terms: i.e. 15% down payment, 60% material release, 25% credited
* Incoterm: DDP
* Delevery rate: 2MW per month starting at June 2009, up to 10MW